Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cyclax@3
      Participant

So I’ve just had a call from my abuser and he says I drain him!!!
      So I decided to take say what I’ve been holding up which was I don’t ever want to get back with you it’s done. He proceeds to tell me I’m a c**p mum (but worse words) I took him for every penny he had (even though I supported him when he (detail removed by Moderator) lost his jobs)
      I was the most evil person he’s ever met and blah blah, it just fell on deaf ears. I blocked him on everything instantly and a weight has been lifted. Now I know things may get worse before they get better and I’m ready for that but he goes the next chapter of my life!
      Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. They spout the most delusional nonsense to get back into our heads so don’t let him. If he persists in harassing you then ring the police. This is the most dangerous time for women so be very careful. Good riddance to bad rubbish x

Cyclax@3
      Participant

Hi Kip
      Yes I’m certain I probably won’t sleep much and be on tender hooks, I will call them if I need to. I’m sure he’s already messaging his next victim too as he’s done that through all of our relationship. If only he came with a warning sign!
      He said vile things over the phone and so it just proved to me that he will never change and I’m not going to put up with his manipulation any longer.
      My kids & grandkids are the most important things in my life and they have done nothing but made me giggle again and been all the true love that I need.
      Thank you 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content