Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

I know the whole of the country is excited for the football, I am too! However as many women on this forum know if we lose the domestic violence incidents rocket..

So although I’m wishing and praying for a positive outcome on Sunday I’m also very aware that England losing will be more detrimental to many on this group.

X

Eggshells
      Participant

You have so much to deal with atm and you are still caring and worrying about others.

It speaks volumes about the amazing woman that you are. Please reflect on this and tap into the strength in yourself that the rest of us see in you. xx

Cantmakedecisons
        Participant

As you know Eggshells sometimes focusing on others and helping where you can is a good distraction from your own issues.

SurvivorOne
      Participant

This is such a horrible truth. I wish there was something I could do to help keep every vulnerable woman safe. Thinking of everyone.

Cantmakedecisons
        Participant

I think that’s why I put the post up, just so those ladies on here know that we’re here and we understand.

ladiesand gentlemen
      Participant

Everything crossed for us all xx
      Stay safe x*x

gettingtired
      Participant

Hello, I’ve been worrying about the women and children who have no doubt been suffering during this tournament too. In fact I even become suspicious of men who seem like football fanatics thinking maybe they’re abusers! Not good! Xx

Cantmakedecisons
        Participant

I think when we’ve suffered like we have it’s natural to be on high alert and question everyone and their behaviours around us.

Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

I’m sorry if you’re scared right now, we’re here. Hold tight x

littledove
      Participant

Thoughts are with everyone who is scared right now ❤️

We’re all here and I’m so sorry if you’re suffering from this result xx

gettingtired
      Participant

I actually witnessed a domestic incident when out this evening and funnily enough partner was the one saying how disgraceful this man was behaving towards his girlfriend. How ironic x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content