Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Twisted Sister
      Participant

Please use this link below to visit the govt website to get access to non-mol and occupation orders, that have no court fees, there is help on how to complete the accompanying statement via a copy statement, and there is also a link to legal advice (something to do with CAB), but check whether that costs anything.

I didn’t have any help and was granted a non-mol immediately, no waiting, only for a time slot with the judge to review the application.

The link is HERE

(Detail removed by Moderator).

All the best to everyone xx ts

Scottish Thistle
      Participant

Thank you for this Twisted Sister, the orders I currently have out on my ex I had to pay for it was all a bit of a blur to be honest but could have been solicitor fees I had to pay for my solicitor to process

Twisted Sister
        Participant

hi Scottish Thistle,

Yes, this is why I posted this, because having to pay solicitors can be enough to put many women off because of the cost involved, but its just a form to fill in, and you can do it for free, along with free assistance.

I’m glad you have your non-mol and hope it is making you safe now

warmest wishes

ts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content