Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #145285
      Twisted Sister

      Please use this link below to visit the govt website to get access to non-mol and occupation orders, that have no court fees, there is help on how to complete the accompanying statement via a copy statement, and there is also a link to legal advice (something to do with CAB), but check whether that costs anything.

      I didn’t have any help and was granted a non-mol immediately, no waiting, only for a time slot with the judge to review the application.

      The link is HERE

      (Detail removed by Moderator).

      All the best to everyone xx ts

    • #145450
      Scottish Thistle

      Thank you for this Twisted Sister, the orders I currently have out on my ex I had to pay for it was all a bit of a blur to be honest but could have been solicitor fees I had to pay for my solicitor to process

      • #145451
        Twisted Sister

        hi Scottish Thistle,

        Yes, this is why I posted this, because having to pay solicitors can be enough to put many women off because of the cost involved, but its just a form to fill in, and you can do it for free, along with free assistance.

        I’m glad you have your non-mol and hope it is making you safe now

        warmest wishes


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content