Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

At my sons (detail removed by Moderator) for the last (detail removed by Moderator). Only few hrs a day but could be permanent after (detail removed by Moderator) I’ve done work in (detail removed by Moderator) anyway I’m quite pleased with myself x

Serenity
      Participant

Fantastic. 💛💛💛

Thats great news Better Days, a good step for you, get you out of the house and less thinking about him and it, you’ll be meeting new people, hopefully it will make you feel a bit better X*X

godschild
      Participant

Really good news, pleased for you, hope it becomes permanent xx

lover of no contact
      Participant

great news betterdays. Onwards and upwards. Its all about taking small steps each day away from the abuse and abuser and towards financially, emotionally and mentally being self-supporting. So we can break our dependence on the abuser, any ties that bind us to them. This is a great step forward towards your freedom for you and your boys.

Confused123
      Participant

well done sweetie x*x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content