Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      runner
      Participant

Looking back a few months back my other half appeared to use our daughters room to stay away from me. However the last time he did this he just got out of bed as though possesed and went in her room and put a duvet on the floor and slept there. I went in and asked him what he is doing he ignored me till I went on. And just told me to go back in there pointing toworad our room. I said if you have a problem with sleep xownstairs not to use our daughter as a get away or go between he was so weird. He doesn’t do it lately but he hardly talks to me and the last few weekends when I . At work he has stopped picking me up. He would send me a text saying he has picked the girls up please come straight home. One of the days he even told my mom I said I would come home I told her I never said that and will talk to him about his lie when I got home. My mom obviously sees nothing wrong with it I swear she is nieve. She sakd just leave it. He had sent me the same text (Detail removed by moderator) weeks in a row. The (Detail removed by moderator) week when I got home I asked him about his day. He was in shock. He hesitated to.answer and was being sarcastic. I swear thats what he wanted. He stopped sending me the same message.

I think he does things for reaction

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi runner,

I hope it is helping to post on here. Please do keep posting as it can help to offload your thoughts and feelings on what you have experienced and what you are going through.

Best wishes,

Lisa

runner
      Participant

It is thankyou. He is not going back on her room but I find it strange. Not sure if he is trying to provoke reaction. But it appears he enjoys drama

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content