Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #126797
      Gym mama

      I posted a while ago about my mentally and emotionally abusive ex. I have stopped contact with the children due to him telling people that he was going to take one of the children and he also keeps assaulting his girlfriends. Today he has tried phoning me 19 times within 20 minutes and now my anxiety is through the roof to the point where I can’t breathe and I just want to run away. I’m so scared incase he tries to take the children and I can’t afford to go to court. I can’t take any more

    • #126878
      Main Moderator

      Hello Gym mama,

      I’m so sorry to hear about the harassment you’re experiencing from your ex partner. It sounds so stressful and exhausting.

      Have you considered applying for an injunction at all? Is it something anyone has spoken to you about? A Non-Molestation Order is similar to a restraining order in the way that it stops the perpetrator from harassing/contacting you or approaching your property.

      There is a specialist organisation who can give some more information and support around injunctions if it’s something you might want to consider. They are called DV Assist.
      They can also speak to you about a Prohibited Steps Order which would stop him from being able to abduct the children.

      Take care and keep posting,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account