Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Yellowflower
      Participant

Today I went out to get my local food shop in. A man who worked there walked past me and said ‘ you can smile you know. Whenever I see you you look so sad’ I didn’t even realise I was projecting it that much. Maybe it’s time for to start working on me now? I’ve spent so many years worrying about him. I’ve left now and I’m sure his not feeling sad about it all! I just don’t know how how to step forwared when my life was consumed by him.

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi yellowflower. i totally understand what you are saying. how can we beam and smile when our heart and soul has been ripped out.? i posted a few minutes ago i feel after a week of single life i need to hide in the dark and protect myself. this is our time its our fresh start and the smiles and laughter will come back because we are now free free from abuse

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content