Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      KIP.
      Participant

To all you wonderful strong ladies on here.

You cannot go back and change your beginning but you can start where you are and change your ending.

2021 will be a much better year for all of us. You are not alone x x x

🎄💕⭐️🧑🏻‍🎄🎅☃️

KIP X Knowledge Is Power

Fudgecake
      Participant

Wishing everyone all the best for a Happy Christmas and New Year! 🍸☃️🎄

Hetty
      Participant

Hi Kip,
      Happy Christmas to you too. While today might not be anything how we would want or have imagined – whether we are out or still trapped – better days will come. I often wondered about the name kip and now I know, it’s so so true. Knowledge is power. I really do sincerely thank you from the very bottom of my heart, Kip. The first time I posted on here, terrified and alone, you responded. Your words of wisdom and support meant/mean so much. I will never know who you are in person but know that you have been comfort to me in my darkest days and your words gave me strength. You helped save my son. Thank you ❤️

KIP.
        Participant

What a lovely post Hetty. Please personal message me anytime. It makes my past more bearable when I know I’ve helped others. Turning a negative into a positive. I only wish I could have helped my own son but too much time in the company of an abusive father will leave scars x onwards and upwards 💕

gettingtired
      Participant

😭 Lovely post and comments.
      Trying to be brave for today.
      I hope everyone has the best day possible whatever their situation is.

2021 will hopefully be the year for all of us still stuck to finally leave and a year for healing and happiness for those who already have.

This forum has been my greatest discovery in 2020 and really helps me from feeling so alone so thank you everyone.

💝

KIP.
        Participant

Keep your chin up and remember there is help out there should you need it. Don’t hesitate to ring the police if you feel threatened. It’s sadly going to be a busy day for them but they’re available to help you x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Thanks KIP for starting such a thoughtful thread.
      Thank you to all of you for making this forum such a supportive environment.

Best wishes

Lisa

KIP.
        Participant

Thank you too Lisa for keeping us safe online and I hope you have a lovely peaceful Christmas Day 🎄

Eggshells
      Participant

Thank you to you all for being such a fantastic community of friends. Thank you to Lisa for keeping us all safe, even on Christmas Day and thank you to KIP for always being there. xx

Wishing you all a safe and peaceful Christmas. xx

xxx22
      Participant

Happy Christmas to you all ladies x x

I have not long been here but I am glad I found this community. You are all so strong and supportive.

Cheers to a better year ahead for all of us

❤️💗

x x

Diverdi
      Participant

Merry Christmas to all of you.
      Thank you KIP for your attentive, supportive replies to do many posts

Lightness
      Participant

Merry Christmas, ladies x

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you’ve all managed to stay safe and well.
      This site has been an absolute godsend for me and I can’t thank you all enough 💗

HunkyDory
      Participant

Happy Christmas everyone I hope it’s been a peaceful as it can be. I’ve not posted for a while but I do pop in from time to time when I feel a wobble coming (few and far between these days) and seeing all the positive messages helps me.

I wanted to thank you too KIP for your wise words and calming me down when I was frantic. You’re a bunch of special ladies and I hope you get to where you need to be in 2021 – free from these monsters that torment our lives, all the best HD xx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content