Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      KIP.
      Participant

To all the wonderful, strong, inspirational, determined women who share a path with me I wish you a Happy Christmas and may each and every one of you get the life you deserve in the coming new year. Never doubt the inner strength you have. Never doubt your worth. You deserve to be safe and happy. Peace and love to you all. 🎄😇🥳💕🤗KIP x

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Merry Christmas KIP, yours and Lisa’s response to my first message on here is what helped me to push forward. The rest of you all helped with your support Thank you all ❤

Eggshells
      Participant

Happy Christmas KIP and to everyone on the forum. You have all helped to keep me strong when I needed reinforcement.

For those of you who will be having a very difficult day today, keep the belief in yourself. xx

WhiskyRose
      Participant

Happy Christmas everyone, I wish you all peace and love

Bananaboat
      Participant

Thank you Kip, merry Christmas to you too, hope you’ve had a good one. x

iliketea
      Participant

Thanks @KIP Happy Christmas to you too. Thanks for all your support this past year and to each and every other amazing woman on this amazing forum. You are all so special and strong and wise. 💕

Watersprite
      Participant

Happy Christmas Kip -Thank you for all that you and the other amazing women on here offer every day to give Hope, wisdom and courage. Whatever stage of your journey you are on I wish you all safety, peace, courage and possibility. Stay strong x

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has had a lovely day. May 2022 bring us all safety and happiness.

I am so glad I joined such a strong group of women. The support here is something I never thought I would have. Thank you x

gettingtired
      Participant

Merry Christmas to you all. I’m upset with myself as I’m still here another Christmas on but hopefully this one will be the last. Take care everyone and enjoy x

KIP.
        Participant

Don’t be hard on yourself. Look at the positive steps you’ve been taking towards your exit. Many small steps will add up in the end. You need to be your own best friend here. It’s a long difficult dangerous journey but I know you will get there and I will celebrate and be here holding your hand when that day comes x

KIP.
      Participant

Thank you for all the Christmas messages. Can I just say I’m glad it’s over. Not a great time of year for me or many others. But I made it through it again! Onwards and upwards.

Eyesopening
      Participant

Happy Christmas Kip
      Happy Christmas everyone
      Thankyou for all your support this year.
      Thankyou everyone here who has walked this journey with me.
      I could not have done it without you.
      Without this forum.
      I was pretty down on the run up to Christmas, but I’m trying to stay strong and just knowing you are all here keeps me going.
      Thankyou every brave, kind, strong woman on here.
      I send lots of love and i hope we all have a better year in 2022
      Xxxx

InTheBestInterest
      Participant

Happy Christmas all you incredible women! Thank you for all the support and here’s hoping we have a better 2022.

Weemebreeze
      Participant

Happy Christmas ! Thank you for all of your amazing advice, support and encouragement – I genuinely don’t know what I would have done without it. Wishing everyone the very best of luck for 2022 ❤️

Bestchance07
      Participant

Thanks Kip and Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for all your invaluable advice in 2021 and being such a vital contributor to this forum. I wish you well for 2022 heartfelt best wishes to you

Kitkat44
      Participant

Sending peace and love to everyone here. This space is truly incredible and such a lifeline. I am relieved Christmas is over, I feel I can line up more ducks now and once again get ready to go and see it through-3rd time lucky x

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content