Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      J@jmum
      Participant

So I’ve heard that a claim of benefit fraud were filed against me. I have a small amount that assists with childcare costs.
      Only one person knew and that’s the Ex as i had to disclose all finance info as part of divorce, same time the claims was filed.
      Harassment surely, doing things like this to purely cause me upset.
      It’s so childish and it’s literally never going to end is it, he always going to be like this.

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, mine did the same. I have no idea why they continue their abuse even after we split. I suppose it’s just their sad nature. Youve done nothing wrong. Neither had I. But years of being with him made me feel guilty as sin.
      I got a letter from their fraud department clearing me. At least that’s one agency off his list.

J@jmum
      Participant

They said it be closed and didn’t seem bothered- I just hope that’s true.
      They given me copy of documents in relation to it as they saying it’s harassment so best I have copies.potentially he could make another claim and so evidence builds up on him hart adding apparently.
      Literally anything to hurt us, when it will equally hurt the kids.

fizzylem
      Participant

Great idea, yes, store it as evidence – any more things you find and get him done for harrassment – loving the approach J x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content