Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sweet4
      Participant

Taken out a None Molestation order.
      I have been living in my bedroom for (detail removed by moderator) now.
      There are 2 abusers, here, 1 husband,soon to be ex, and 1 daughter.
      i called NCDV today, they said it could take weeks or months 😢???
      Thank you in advance.

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

NCDV helped me draft statement and apply as an emergency order last year. It was granted very quickly and then finalised a few months after. I would speak to them again and stress urgency

sweet4
      Participant

Hi Berrertimesahead
      Thank you for your reply.
      I have been on the phone all last week, then i have been emailing every day.
      They have got it down as Urgent.
      may i ask, your husband/partner, where you living together in the same house?
      xx

sweet4
      Participant

Can i ask, is it possible to find out from the court, that i have taken out the Non Molestation order?

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

Hi. We were apart, he was arrested at our house after an incident. The Ncdv took a statement from me over the phone then emailed it to me in correct format for court. They told me the next steps which was to email it to court. It was granted initially, then it had to be served on my husband. After that there was a court hearing with judge in case hmy husband wanted to contest it. This was done virtually due to covid. (Detail removed by moderator) I am.just looking into an extension .I applied for and got an occupation order at same time

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

One thing , I paid private bailiffs to serve it on him as court had a backlog. The bailiffs sent me proof they had served papers which I had to send to the court

sweet4
      Participant

Hiya
      Im not gettting any help from anyone, court wont email me back.
      I have not been told from the court, there is backlog,
      Just trying to get through a day. I cant contact anyone else,im in lmbo…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content