This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KIP. 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Icandothis 
    Participant

Abuser used there child disabilities or ill health to abuse further? Mine were saying he could help with his sons health unless he were in my home to do so. And how our son will be much happier if he comes into our house and we can get along. He were trying his best to stop me getting support in too. But what he wanted if I let him in the home is his tea making…me getting him shopping him keeping tabs on me… it’s really difficult for me but his dads basically saying he needs to be in the house to help xx

KIP. 
    Participant

He’s a bully and a manipulator. It’s not his decision to make. If he won’t help out on your terms then don’t allow him to bully you. They will use any means to get their own way. I remember my ex saying he would swear on his daughters life. Then once he had got his own way, it would happen again and again. Do not believe a word he says.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account