Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Okeydokey
      Participant

What it wrong with people my doctor gave me a fit note just to (detail removed by moderator) so I can adjust to medication an to find balance with my emotions have bpd universal credit won’t except fit note sorry had to get it out my head as triggered an avin a drink to block out feeling angry why these people have no compassion or understanding 😡 sending hugs to anyone who needs could do with one one myself

KIP.
      Participant

🤗big hugs right back at you. Do you have someone who can support you through this? Have you tried citizens advice. They hold me with forms.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Okeydokey

I am sorry to hear about your situation, that sounds really unfair and the lack of understanding is concerning. I can understand why you are feeling upset about this.

As KIP suggested, please speak to Citizens Advice, or even consider making a complaint or challenging this decision.

There is also your local domestic abuse service who can sometimes provide some advocacy and support, you can find the local domestic abuse service here: https://www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/

Please keep posting, we are all here for you.

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content