Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

I guess im just having a moan after last nights invodent.

On plus side i now have some kind of proof as such because when he said sorry he didnt do it go my fave he wrote me a message via my phone admiting pushing me and saying sorry and he was just angry. So mow i have evidence if i ever wanted but im struggling to want to need it right now.

Down side is i dont know where to go to moan about his behaviour. I dont want it reported and i feel the people i spoken to are fed up of me being abused then making excuses for him or moaning about it and not leaving. Why oh why cant i just leLeave. I keep being sad and moaning everytime something happens and then i dont go. Even the domestic abuse service dont want to hear me moan about it unless i will leave. Why cant i just walk away. Im sure he doesnt mean all these things but then i feel so unhappy each time. Aghh.i must be nuts.

queenmaeve
      Participant

Why don’t you keep a diary of all the things he does to you? read it back and ask yourself how you would feel if this was done to say your mother, best friend, sister? Would you think that it’s acceptable for them to put up with such abuse? Why are you putting up with it and making excuses for him?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content