Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Janedoeissad
      Participant

Where I have moved is still stressing me out to the extreme but rather then debate going back to him. I’m planning a new move.

I thought that was progress. 😊😊

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. Dont let other stresses drive you back to the problem which saw you leave in the first place. Perhaps rent a room from someone locally until you get back on your feet x

Janedoeissad
      Participant

I’ve know someone who is moving into a nice place soon. I’m hoping to ask them if I can move in with them.

If not, once I’ve got rid of the house I have with the (detail removed by Moderator). I’m debating getting my own place. But it would be quite expensive. My gut feeling was to live on my own when I was debating leaving him. So I might do it an f**k the expense.

Freedomfighter
      Participant

Well done for not going back. Stress is a dreadful thing. I’m stressing about where we’ll end up, but going back is not an option for him. I’m so glad you didn’t weaken. You should celebrate your progress and strength. So pleased for you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content