Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Eve1
      Participant

To go to my temp job today. Having lots of broken sleep and every time I wake up thoughts race about what happens next and how I’m possibly instrumental in blowing someone’s world apart. Can’t think of anything else but can do nothing about it for a couple of days.

Sorry
      Eve
      x

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Good morning Eve, me and the kids had a rough night too. Now we’re back to work and school feeling pretty rubbish. Did you see my response to you on undertherainbow’s post? I won’t repeat myself but I hope you get through the day OK and work will be something of a distraction xx

Eve1
      Participant

Hi Peaceful Pig,

Yes I did thank you, i was going to acknowledge but just feel so horrible. I’m going to keep your words, they mean a lot and will help me, as others on here have helped me.
      Thanks. Hope your day goes ok
      Eve
      x*x

Starmoon
      Participant

I don’t know what this is regarding as I haven’t kept track of your posts- I’m sorry. But reading between the lines and maybe taking a whiled guess… Are you perhaps facing something like me.. Is your perp maybe going to court and you have to decide if you can testify or press charges. If so, I’m kn the same boat and can only say what I’m told- that If he’s found guilty, I won’t be to blame for his life being destroyed. Him and his actions will be xx

Eve1
      Participant

No it’s not that Starmoon, but thank you. If you see my post ‘I contacted someone I shouldn’t have’, it explains.

You definitely are not to blame. I haven’t been through what you describe but I hope you can stay strong and safe.
      Warm wishes
      Eve
      x

Try not to be too hard on yourself Eve, we all do it, contact people we shouldn’t do. I normally make at least 1 damaging c**k up each day, its life. I suppose the damage comes when it extends and becomes deeper. Hope your ok X*X

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content