Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Louloubee
      Participant

So im acting crazy again . I kicked him out (detail removed by moderator) ago. Had enough hes cheated in the past . Hit me lied .secret social media accounts. Noticed he was more interested in everything other than me and us! Anyway do since kicking him out he buttered me up last week. Caught him lying he was in town clubbing although he said he was in bed . Then again so I offered him to mine to talk (why) he was “busy” so went no contact for a few days felt great! Today he turned up at my house! I felt bad let him in sweet talked the s**t out of me yet again I fell for it ….anyway asked if he would like to call this evening he told me he couldn’t be bothered!?!? Why why why … I don’t get this!? Just b****y leave me when i go no contact he’s tourching me!!!!😢😢😢😢

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi, don’t be so hard on yourself, leaving a toxic relationship is so hard, I’ve left but have contact. Every time I think that’s it, he gets it, he’ll accept we’re over, he pulls something else out the bag. But if anything, I’ve learned that I am strong, stronger than I’ve ever gave myself credit for and I know I’m doing the right thing. It might not be how everyone else ends their relationship but I’m doing what’s right for me and every single baby step I take away from him i get stronger and know that i am making the right decision.
      Take care, 💞💞

Louloubee
      Participant

God it’s like an addition I know it’s so wrong IM basically sticking around to get hurt. Even tonight he turned his phone off for over an hour. I know there’s someone else I know it I’ve been here before! Why not leave me I’d not contact him again so why does he keep coming back!?!! IM setting my self up for a whole heep of pain if I keep letting him do this! Soon as he finds someone weak he will be gone! I kknow it! If I hadn’t caught him pbefird with this certain person I believe he would of left me for her. I’ve contacted my local WA for help and support hope they can help

KIP.
      Participant

Think of him as a vile parasite. He wants a host and if you’re vulnerable to him he will suck the life from you. You won’t change his way of thinking so work on changing yours. You don’t need him or validation from him. You hand him the power to hurt you every time you contact him. Contact is toxic for us. Any contact.

KIP.
      Participant

You’re not acting crazy. You’re acting like a person who has been abused. Someone targeted by a nasty dysfunctional evil person who gets enjoyment from seeing you suffer x you deserve so much more x

diymum@1
      Participant

Your basically prey for his ego boost. He’s thinking I can do what I want here with different women she puts up with that because im do great. No. In reality he’s traumatising you by treating you as second best. But why should you be second best? Only on his eyes you deserve the best xx 💕

Louloubee
      Participant

Thankyou ladies….💓 (detail removed by moderator)! A million texts same s**t off him… But supprise nothing tonight as he’s out drinking I feel great! Not hearing from him is fab! Soon as I do or as soon as I get drawn in I feel the worse anxiety..it’s so bad can bearly breathe with it… X

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content