Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

After getting a life saving operation.
      To come back home he got his sons to do something illegal…can’t say what. I am appalled. I voiced my thought. I got criticized again.
      I cried on the phone when my dv lady rang, too many mixed emotions. I told her I want everyone off my back to leave me in peace. She has to tell SS about my husband’s serious experience and I told her how I felt about this whirlwind. Please leave us alone. Everyone gets agitated and brandishes this word all the time, support!!! Sod support, I don’t want any, leave me to be a mum…enough damage has been done.
      I cooked good food, I am glad he is alive, I thought about the lady whose ex committed suicide…he ate and looked better for it.
      If only he could change…i spoke about my fears and my gladness he is alive to my kids. I even bought some wine. I listened to my boys. It’s their dad.
      Life gives you wake up calls…lets hope he heard his…but my dv lady didn’t think he will from my explanations on the hospital visit…
      And I am frightened of being controlled even more now.

Ayanna
      Participant

I do not want to sound unkind, but now you have the opportunity to reduce the control. When he is unfit he is too weak to control you. He will tire out quickly. Maybe he will give up after some time and you can then control him and shut him up. Give it some time …

Regarding support: what they call support is actually suppression and victimisation.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content