Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #123757

      Hi everyone.

      I broke up with my ex (detail removed by moderator) ago because he turned very controlling and aggressive and threatened to kill me on a couple of occasions..

      Unfortunately he is now buying a flat in the same apartment block as me, the flat (detail removed by moderator). I feel sick and I’m dreading this. I’m worried what will happen when I start dating again and he will find out. I cant afford to move. I’m really stressed and anxious. Any advice

    • #123758

      Get a non molestation order. Talk to the estate agent. Talk to the police. It’s stalking behaviour. Talk to a solicitor. Talk to your local women’s aid. Try to do something before he buys or moves in. It might be harder for you to get him out once he’s actually moved in so act now. Your local women’s aid should be able to give you more advice. You can also contact victim support. Have you reported his behaviour to the police. Definitely do that. You may find he has previous convictions for assaulting other women too x

    • #123771

      I’m so sorry this is absolutely awful for you.
      My ex won’t leave me alone and it’s been a long time!
      Please call NCDV today they will help with non molestation order they can have zones he can’t live in – that may mean the same block as you.
      I think you should also consider police I didn’t want to but had to in the end.
      Keep reaching out for support it’s so stressful isn’t it x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account