Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Stay or leave
      Participant

I am in a position I can’t get out of. He is controlling me. He is a gambler. He loses all his money. He then has terrible mood swings. I feel the brunt. Nice if he is winning and has money.
      Nasty if he has not got any money. I get shouted at. Doors slammed. Whispers under breath.
      Belittled. One extreme to the other. I don’t know what to do
      Feel worthless. Support network are aware of my situation
      No one can see past nice side.

KIP.
      Participant

You can get out of this. One tiny step at a time. Do you have support from women’s aid? If they can’t see past his nice side then they are not part of your support network.

beachhut
      Participant

Why is it that you think you cannot get out of the position you are in? Is he keeping you there against your will or do you think you have a sense of duty to stay. If your “support network” knows your situation as Kip says they are not supporting you. Reach out on here and I am sure that you will get more information as to how to get the help you need for the situation you find yourself in.

Take care of you, 🌻

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content