Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rainbowcloud
      Participant

Im off work tomorrow secretly he doesn’t know and I’m going to the clinic to have a consultation about the termination and what options I have and when it can be done etc I know I need a scan first to see exactly how far it is although I already half know. He doesn’t know about this but he knows something is wrong he keeps asking and sayinf stuff like you don’t love me anymore your really distant and weird. Since I’ve found out I’m pregnant to him I’m worst then ever mentally I can’t think straight or function properly because all I can think is I’m trapped and stuck with no way out now like before. Also for the rest of my life he will be there the man who’s put me to hell and back. Everytime an incident happens the worse I become the more distant and don’t communicate I’m trying so hard to act normal but it’s very difficult at the moment.
      Anyway just wanted to let this out

Fudgecake
      Participant

Sending you positive thoughts and hugs for tomorrow. It’s only natural that you get more distant as he’s putting you through all of this. I hope it all goes as you want it to tomorrow xx

Cecile
      Participant

Keep doing what you know is right, focus on what is best for you and look towards a bright future. Feeling down and unsure is normal at this point but once you resolve things you will be much happier and safer.

KIP.
      Participant

He’s just fishing. Probing for answers to keep the control. Tell him you feel unwell and get out his way if you can. You owe him nothing x

Hetty
      Participant

Keeping making the choices that are right for you. One day at a time ❤️

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Rainbowcloud,

Just checking in to see how you’re doing now?

As the others have said you need to be making the rights decisions for yourself, so well done for taking back control over the situation.

I really hope it all went well,

Lisa,
      Forum Moderator

Escapee
      Participant

Sending love and support x*x

fizzylem
      Participant

Try to put him to one side RC, focus on you and what is right and best for you and it will come good at some point. Of course he’s noticing the change in you, he’s pushed and pushed and now you are gone to him, only you can’t deal with this yet so it is what it is for now. Remember, in his mind he wants things back to normal, ‘his normal’ with you there for him, taking care of him and meeting his needs, only this is not what you want anymore is it, you don’t want to put up with him any longer than you need to, you want out.

This is about the shift he sees in you and your relationship, not about tomorrow. You are done and he will now have to live with that.

You cant take anymore; and you don’t need to; his behviour has destroyed everything that was good and he’s taken you to what feels like the edge now a number of times.

It’s been dreadful hasn’t it, but you will get through at some point, just got to keep putting one foot forwards in the right direction as and when you feel able; and give yourself what it is you need. It’s going to be OK, of course you feel vulnerable, stressed and in emotional pain right now, which shows us how strong you can be, because despite all of this you are still able to make sound decisons, you’ve made a tough, responsible decision here, which is right for you and interestingly, is also right for everyone hey x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content