Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

We left and lhe tried but failed to find were we’d gone.. (detail removed by moderator) we’ve been gone..hes (detail removed by moderator)…. For access he’s been so determined to find out were we lived.. (detail removed by moderator) that he didn’t need to know… Then the police messed up and told him were we live.. Since then his gf has been coming to my house phoning kids schools and is on a mission to get my kids…. She is telling everyone and I think she believes it that my x is traumatised and its because of me…. She tells my kids Im a liar and (detail removed by moderator)…thats why they get very limited access… (detail removed by moderator)… Not because of facts…. I left but its never ending..

Iwantmeback
      Participant

I think you should report her to the police, every time she approaches your children and the school. she’s his flying monkey. She’s swallowed his poor me story and seems hell bent on hurting you. Have you thought of filling out a disclosure form (Claire’s Law) i did that with my ex a few months after leaving, as I’d been with him so long and never reported his behaviour, it didn’t go any further apart from the police man saying to be careful as he’s dangerous(probably saw his criminal record not civil one) and that leopards don’t change their spots.
      She could be an abuser too or naively sucked into his web of lies.
      Please don’t let get worse. You’re a mama tiger, fight for your babies, for their mental health and safety away from these people.
      Good luck
      IWMB 💞💞

Ssss
      Participant

Hi. Iwmb thanks for reply…
      Yes she is deffinatly a flying monkey.. I did used to feel sorry for her.. But not anymore.. I am interested to hear about Claire law… I have heard about it but as I knew exactly who he was have never completed it…. Did you mean do one on her or for her? My x never got charged/ found guilty of anything.. Although police were aware of what sort of person he is..its for partners so guess they won’t let me do it…. Unless you mean I do it for her… And would things show up if there have been no actual convictions…
      Hope you are doing OK. Xx

KIP.
      Participant

I got the police to visit his new gf using Claire’s Law to inform her of his history. She’s still with him but when his mask slips perhaps she will remember their visit.

Ssss
      Participant

That’s a good idea.. Although like you say falls on deaf ears.. She thinks I’m the cause of all his trauma and issues…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content