Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Highfive
      Participant

Hi there, he just never leaves the house! I want so desperately to leave as pretending and walking around on egg shells is exhausting. But he just won’t leave the place and if he does he is out with me!
      My family and friends just want to come in and come in get what i need and leave but I can’t face him like that!

Highfive
      Participant

Does not dies sorry

Ayanna
      Participant

Hi, does he have any friends or family he could visit, so that you can have the house for yourself a little while?

Confused123
      Participant

HI Hun

If he wont leave, then u leave, i was in same scenario, he would never leave the house, said i couldnt have it either so i found myself my own place to rent , my hardest bit was getting both kids to leave with me but they did in end

Highfive
      Participant

I have tried suggesting he go here or there but he just not wanting to go anywhere! He has 1 friend and who he never see’s but he is close with his family! He knows something is going on as since i spoke to the children’s centre he has been really nice, just feel stuck because he is being nice so feel like I can’t leave!
      I am going, just need to pick the right time!

WalkerInTheRain
      Participant

If you’ve got family and friends that are willing to help, have you thought about removing some belongings a little at a time and store them with them?
      To be honest, I thought I’d miss some of my possessions more than I do.
      As long as you have some clothes to stand up in and your ID, the rest is just ‘stuff’.

Highfive
      Participant

Hey, i am sneaking bits that I can’t replace out and go from there! Just going to take bits and pieces!

Confused123
      Participant

HEY HUN

NOTHING WRONG IN THAT AT ALL, JUST PRE PACK AND TAKE WHAT U CAN WHEN U CAN, DO U KNOW I HAD MY BAGS ALL PRE PACKED FOR ABOUT 10 WEEKS , MY PLAN WAS TO LEAVE WITHIN 12 WEEKS , I WAS JUST WATTING FRO KEYS TO =RENT HOUSE BUT WAS ALWAYS ON GUARD INCASE HE THREW ME OUT AT ANY MOMENT , MOST IMPORTNATLY GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY

Highfive
      Participant

Thanks for the g8 advice and support

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content