Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

To my home I said no I’m not ready at all…I then told him exactly what it would be like meaning him a d his behaviour I’d pointed out some things and how I’d feel if it happened he turned it round and said I were putting words into his mouth and how I sounded just like his ex…who by the way he said she were mad….am I not entitled to express how I felt? Xx

Grey Rock
      Participant

Well, to an abuser the answer to that question is, when they’re being honest, only if you’re saying what I want to hear.

They do say if you want to get to know if a new partner is okay, try saying no or voicing a different view a few times.

Was that partner he was comparing you to the same one who took steps to protect herself and keep him away from her? If so, please DO keep being like her. He might call it as insane or irrational, but likelihood is that she had good reasons to do what she did.

It sounds like you dodged a bullet saying no to him moving in. Even without what he told you about his ex, this doesn’t sound like a man who is respecting your boundaries.

Are you still with this man.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi grey rock no I’m not with him now…but be keeps saying we will move forward together knowing I don’t want him. He’s also saying be will (detail removed by moderator) for old times sake knowing I don’t want him. But I’m changing my number. He once threatened to go to (detail removed by moderator) x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content