Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

At me last night through texts. (detail removed by moderator). He were calling me every swear word under the sun. He’s not changed a bit in fact it makes me realise now how I made the right decision. He’s still saying (detail removed by moderator)how I won’t admit my part. My guess is all is not well with his new woman x*x

lover of no contact
      Participant

And he wants to get in your head and have you thinking of him. He is using his aggressive words to cause a reaction, to push your buttons, to take your focus off your life and your boys and to put your focus on to him.

Don’t give him a reaction. Don’t give him your valuable time and energy thinking about him and his bad mouth. He is insignificant. He is typical of abusers. There is nothing special about him. He does not deserve your thoughts or you focus.

Easier said than done but keep posting for support.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content