Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tend
      Participant

The ex is very volatile towards me, especially since the pandemic has started and he decided to go against arrangement order made by family services, for (detail removed by Moderator) months he stopped seeing the children as agreed Iv had nothing but Psychological abuse, he has told me I can not go back to work in (detail removed by Moderator), He said I can not go to work because my (detail removed by Moderator) hrs at work was scheduled around the (detail removed by Moderator) days he had the children. I’m just don’t know what to do so I’m mentally drains we can’t talk about it because he gets aggressive with me,it’s been (detail removed by Moderator)yrs of torment about agreements. What should I do

KIP.
      Participant

Get in touch with women’s aid for support. Meantime use a third party for all contact. A friend or family member that can act as a go between for urgent contact only. I’d cut him out the loop altogether and try to find alternative care while you’re at work. You don’t want to rely on him for anything at all. Contact the CMA if you haven’t already.

KIP.
      Participant

Let child services know too x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content