Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      HopefulPretzel
      Participant

So glad to have found this site. I am now estranged from my family and in-laws – everyone is toxic. It took decades for me to finally realise. Unfortunately, friends have given up on me, as they can’t ‘deal’ with my situation. So it’s just me dealing with it all. No one to discuss anything with. Or even give me a hug when I need it. I am not long from retirement. I am very scared about the future. But I need to get out. I started a 12-month plan last month. Getting everything in order to escape. Thank you for reading. xx

LonelyAs
      Participant

Hi, just wanted to say you are not alone. It took me almost (detail removed by moderator) to see what was happening. It can be hard for people to understand what they dont know. Its one of those things that only people who have been thru it can truely deep down understand. Thats why im here on this site. Im very lonely and anxious all the time. I also have no family. Hoping to find a way to open up and get some help.

Stay strong X

HopefulPretzel
      Participant

Thank you, everyone. x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content