Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      GrumbleBear
      Participant

Hi everyone,

Can’t say for sure I should even be here but that seems to be a common theme!!

Have hovered a bit – I did join previously but left again quite quickly so here goes again!

The atmosphere at home is a bit tense this morning so guess this as good a time as any to say hi and get a little connected!

nbumblebee
      Participant

Hey there and welcome. Many if us here felt the same way when we first joined so you are not alone.
      Have a read through others posts, and when you feel ready you can share your story there are some incredable ladies on here that will help and guide you as best as they can. Between us all many of us most us if not all of us can relate in some ways to whatever it is you are going through.
      Stay safe xxxx

Gerbil
      Participant

Hi Grumblebear
      Welcome to the forum. Keep posting on here.
      Take care honey x

GrumbleBear
      Participant

Thank you both đź’–

Strongenough
      Participant

Hi Gumblebear,

Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you have posted, I was the same as you in the beginning but now I feel really comfortable here x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content