Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      LittleRobin
      Participant

Hi All,

Just wanted to say Hello, I’m new here and it has taken me a long time to recognise what has been happening to me as well as have the confidence to talk about things. I have a small group of select friends who I can trust, some family (as all of them don’t really understand as I can’t open up to them) and now this group which I think will be a massive help as I try and get through my situation as well as come out of the other side hopefully stronger and back to the woman I once was.

Hoping to receive support as well as guidance and try and do the same in return .
      LittleRobin

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi LittleRobin,

Thank you for introducing yourself and welcome to the forum. I hope you find our online community a supportive and helpful place to be.

Keep posting,

Lisa

searchingforhope
      Participant

Hey hope your navigating this journey ok. Day by day and sometimes hour by hour.
      Hopeful like you said some day I’ll be stronger and back to the person I was, or a better version even. xx
      Mind yourself xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes a better version Littlerobin I like that term I wanted for sooooo long to go back to the person I was but the person I was didn’t understand abuse (the manipulation,coercion) any of the dynamics, and now your understanding things for what they were/are you can make a new you, a better you too ❤️🧚🏻‍♀️🧡

Risingup
      Participant

Welcome to the group. I have been on here for last two years. It is so nice to be able to talk to other women who have been through similar experiences. X

LittleRobin
      Participant

Thank you all

Anonymous
      Inactive

🤗🧡🤗

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi LittleRobin, welcome to the group ❤

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content