Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Alone
      Participant

Hey all,

I’m another one from the previous forum. I wasn’t sure whether to register for this one, as my registration was originally denied and I’ve seen the problems other users are having adapting to the newer forum, and it all put me off, but then I decided to give it a go.

There have been a lot of changes in my life since you all heard from me last, which I will post about when I can. One of my previous usernames was PD, I wanted to use my other name here, but I was told it was too similar to my email address, even after I explained my email addy was specially created for the purpose of contacting support organisations and not anything to do with my real email/name etc I still wasn’t allowed to use it. So for now, I am “Alone”.

xx

Ssss
      Participant

Hi alone and welcome. Glad to managed to register. Yes I had problems and it took me ages but did feel better knowing its not just me… Having to change names is confusing as well. I don’t really kno who you are.. You say you have had many changes… I hope they are positive ones and things have improved for you x

Confused123
      Participant

Hi

Welcome bk to site, hope things r ok with u

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Alone,

It’s nice to see you back here. I am glad that you are here on the forum. You are right, the forum is still very much a work in progress but there are lots of changes happening that will hopefully make it really great!

Please keep posting to let us know how you are.

Best wishes,

Lisa

bubbles
      Participant

Hello
      Welcome back to the forum x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content