Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hope you are all well. Just thought i would share the fact of me feeling positive today. Ive had some good news from the education yo say that they will at least consider my autistic son for an education health care package which im pleased about. I came home from taking my son to school made myself some hot water and lemon and thought do you know what im going to face my fear a bit today with my driving and drive out to the countryside with my dog. I did it and im so proud of myself. While i were driving on this lovely sunny day i thought this is the life…. freedom. Nobody can stop me now. I am in charge of my own life stuff the exes and negative people….. xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Icandothis,

Thank you for such a positive post! It is always lovely and uplifting to read posts like yours and I am sure that it will be inspiring for all.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Lisa

KIP.
      Participant

Dont you just love days like that. Next time youre feeling down, remember today. Its great when our confidence returns and we can begin to enjoy the simple things again. I hope you have many many more days like it. You deserve it 🌷

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks kip and lisa. Its a step in the right direction i reckon. X

Serenity
      Participant

Well done.

You’re beginning to feel that exhilarating sense of freedom.

Here’s to many more moments like that x

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s lovely to read, inspiring & hopeful that it is possible to move forward & do things that feel good, Lovely to have positive moments, making happy memories & happy thoughts to look back too. Xx

Beenherebefore
      Participant

Lovely to hear this icandothis 😊 Freedom is something I will now never take for granted!!
      I watched Beauty and the Beast at the cinema recently and at one point Belle says to the Beast…’Can we ever be truly happy if we are not free?’ 😊 no Belle, no we can’t. I cried with tears of joy there and then. Freedom and happiness go hand in hand, and we have the right to it. your country walk sounds lovely xxxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content