Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Newgirl
      Participant

I just wanted to say thank you for having me. I’m so grateful I have found this support. Life is hard enough living with this and this is my first step to getting out! Yes I’m scared and yes I’m always on edge but I can’t keep on like this. Everyone here is so brave to have taken the step to be here always here if you want to share. Thank you

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Thank you for joining us here on the Forum Newgirl, I hope it can be a place of comfort and support for you during this difficult time.

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi Newgirl and welcome to the forum
      so glad you found this forum, the women on here have helped me so much and have so much knowledge and understanding ❤️

HunkyDory
      Participant

Well done for joining this wonderful supportive community. The ladies here helped me no end through my trauma, I’m sure they will give you all the support and help you need. Please keep posting, you’re with friends now xx

Newgirl
        Participant

Thank you so much for the first time I actually don’t feel alone
        It’s been a huge step admitting and coming here but I’m hoping it’s the start to getting out.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I hope it for you too Newgirl, choose yourself over someone choosing to abuse you and never be manipulated guilt tripped by someone using fear, pity and promises of changes to keep you there, abusers need us waaaay more than we need them despite what they say it shows in the way they try and make us feel and tactics they use to keep us down 💛🤗💛

Newgirl
        Participant

Thank you so much for your words. This forum alone is helping so much and it gives me hope hope for a brighter future x

Tangoree
      Participant

Hello I am new here. Thanks for having me onboard. Very soon I shall be sharing my (detail removed by Moderator) years domestic violence experience with you all. Thank God I survived it.

Grey Rock
      Participant

Hey. Welcome. So pleased you’re here and posting.

GR

Newgirl
        Participant

Thank you so much x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content