Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Lavenderrose
      Participant

What happens when a child has not been returned from contact??? I am the resident parent and I’m going out of mind!

KIP.
      Participant

Do you have a contact arrangement in place? I’d text him Or message him and say he has five minutes to reply that he’s on his way back With your child or you will ring the police. If he doesn’t reply ring the police.

diymum@1
      Participant

He’s made a huge mistake now so you’ll need to get a PSO xx let us know how you are 💕🥰

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Lavenderrose, if he has no PR then call the police. If not then you’ll need to get a prohibited steps order put in place. Xx

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Police will not intervene! How can this be???

diymum@1
      Participant

Because they see it as a civil dispute xx is he answering you ? Xx

diymum@1
      Participant

Also he has parental rights but in the eyes of the court he’s Brocken the order. You can get a variation now xx so he can’t do it again I can enforce a pso xx

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Is that my best option now? I’m scared he’ll keep doing this now. I’m so shocked that the police are powerless to help. This isn’t the first time he’s threatened to do this either xx

diymum@1
      Participant

Pm me xx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content