Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

I don’t kno were to turn or what to do I Carnt take any more it’s worse and worse now my head Carnt take any more

Borntobefree
      Participant

Hi ssss
      Have you phoned the help line
      Don’t deal with this alone x

Ssss
      Participant

No answer don’t kno what to do

KIP.
      Participant

Can you go to friends or family? Can you ring your local branch of women’s aid?

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Leave a voicemail on the national line for them to give you a call back at a safe time if you can’t get through. If you are in danger ring the police. See if your local service has a helpline too and ring them for help so you can get an outreach worker. Ring Samaritans if you need immediate emotional support. Are you still with the abuser and if so have you got a safe exit plan in place? Sorry to hear you are in a bad place, keep safe and keep posting for support and we will help all we can.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Ssss,

I’m sorry to hear how you are feeling and that you are struggling to speak to the helpline.

As previously mentioned you can leave a message with them and ask for a call back. You can do this via option 2. If you leave your number and a safe time frame to call you back, a helpline support worker will return your call.

Best Wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content