Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #120810

      So my husband has left. Social services are concerned about his behaviours and his addictions. Social worker witnessed him swearing at me and the children. They are on child in need plans for disabilitys. Ive i admit that im actually terrified to stay in my own home and ask them to support t a move..will i be expected to talk to the police. And will they upgrade to child protection

    • #120811

      Probably should of explained… He keeps coming bk and im too weak to say no. And he hasnt made direct tbreats but was on about hurting people in general cus hes angry and i was scared. And also said gonna send family round to the house

    • #120824

      Please report these threats to the police. He hopes to keep you scared and quiet. You don’t have to put up with this abuse. Take all the help offered x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account