Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Fudgecake
      Participant

Hello,
      A few weeks back, somebody recommended a film on Netflix about emotional abuse. Can anyone remind me of the title please? Was it Cruelty or something like that? I tried looking today but couldn’t find anything. (Think the film was international one too.)
      Thanks.

diymum@1
      Participant

was it not custody? xx

Fudgecake
      Participant

Ahhh thank you!

diymum@1
      Participant

i watched this this morning on (detail removed by moderator) – it brought back alot of memories for me. to be honest and it said in the reviews this film had you on the edge of your seat. it gave you the feeling of how you wait in silence when you dont know what coming next from this terrifying man. it was described like a horror storey i can relate to that – all judges and professionals should watch this film what happened could have been prevented. very hard hitting and didnt show how the family dynamics can be even more scewed in real life. it did show how it affected his parents though who threw his clothes out!! good for them much love diymum

Fudgecake
      Participant

I still have to watch this.
      X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content