Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tend
      Participant

It’s been a while since I posted but really need legal advice. Or some general what I can do advice,

I received a passive aggressive message today with a threat not of physical harm but telling me I will suffer consequences if I don’t abide by what they want.
      At this current Time I’m at there beck and call because of no legal agreement about child arrangements. I scared to go against him because of the repercussions.

Iv have taken to legal aid as I can’t afford legal fees not working full time, they want proof of DV to process a application And sent me a form to get filled out but a therapist was unable to fill this. I’m in no local groups because there none close enough to me. I literally feel as I’m on my own being bullied constantly

diymum@1
      Participant

Have u gone to the GP to document what’s been happening ie the DA? They can write for you xx the school might help – keep the message as it is threatening and dosent look good for him. Take him to court and get something set you can use a family wizard app to communicate with him xx once he can’t get at you he might give up xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content