This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Tend 
    Participant

It’s been a while since I posted but really need legal advice. Or some general what I can do advice,

I received a passive aggressive message today with a threat not of physical harm but telling me I will suffer consequences if I don’t abide by what they want.
    At this current Time I’m at there beck and call because of no legal agreement about child arrangements. I scared to go against him because of the repercussions.

Iv have taken to legal aid as I can’t afford legal fees not working full time, they want proof of DV to process a application And sent me a form to get filled out but a therapist was unable to fill this. I’m in no local groups because there none close enough to me. I literally feel as I’m on my own being bullied constantly

[email protected] 
    Participant

Have u gone to the GP to document what’s been happening ie the DA? They can write for you xx the school might help – keep the message as it is threatening and dosent look good for him. Take him to court and get something set you can use a family wizard app to communicate with him xx once he can’t get at you he might give up xx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account