Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cupcake123
      Participant

So everyday I wake up at (removed by moderator) to make him breakfast etc before he leave for work something I get no thanks for! (Removed by moderator) I was feeling tired for some reason and I wa sitting on the sofa before he left and he aggressively asked what was wrong Me I was acting like I never been up early before apparently I pulled an expression and there is started saying how he wanted to (removed by moderator) etc so far I’m (removed by moderator) hours into the abusive text messages even thkguht I’ve told him how much I hate my life how sad I am he says I’m not playing the victim to ge tour if what I’ve done by showing him expressions I made to say sorry but that’s not good enough now because apparently it’s not genuine then he threatened to leave when he gets home from work! Is this me am I in the wrong here? Sorry for going on and on I just don’t have anyone else to talk to.

Bananaboat
      Participant

Golly gosh what a morning you’re having, so sorry you’re going through this. You’re not wrong here. He sounds very entitled and very controlling.Let’s face it, even if you hadn’t felt tired or made an expression he’d probably have found some fault somewhere else to react to. Do you think is threats of violence will transpire into real violence? Threats are not ok, but if there’s even a small chance he’ll act on those threats use today to pack a bag and get somewhere safe!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content