Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

first time in a couple of months I feel like I’ve had my heart ripped out again.

I thought he wouldn’t bully me by email but he is now and he’s undermining me with the children again.

I know I expected ups and downs with the kids and I was maybe getting ahead of myself with recent progress but he really is a piece of work.

Sorry you have had a setback Silky. Can you put some sort of mental plan in place to work through this?
      I had a setback today which messed with my emotions a bit, it always gets better after a while. X*X

brokendreams
      Participant

Sorry to hear your having a bad time, I really don’t have probably anything good to say, as I’m like a yo-yo at present, with bf and maybe leaving him, but I can say is I have bad days, but also days when my brain tells me I am strong and won’t allow him to get in my head, am hoping your just having a blip, and you’ll stay strong, sending hugs xx

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Thanks both, yes it is just a blip I’m feeling stronger at the moment.

SilkyHalide
      Participant

What he’s doing is so desparate it’s actually amusing me at the moment.

That’s the spirit! Take what he tries to do via email as something pathetic, I am pleased you find it amusing, they don’t ever realise how stupid they sound, these silly men!

Undermining with the children is what my husband does to me all the time…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content