Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

In touch again saying he wants to be with me forever etc trying to make me feel bad in a way saying he already can’t get safe access to his son and his parents are not going to be about forever… I told him he were selfish and it were really all focused on the bedroom he’s promised that we will get put more together… he said I were like his ex wife putting words in his mouth…I don’t believe theyl be any change it’s all nonsense nothings changed before…. he knew I’d had a conversation with his ex wife and found him out which he’s never forgive me for he said I were stalling her I wernt…. it were one conversation only that were to confirm I wernt imagining the red flags I saw with him….advice please anyone xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Icandothis

It really does sound like you candothis! You’re right. I don’t believe you need anyone to advise you on this, you acted to protect yourself in talking with his ex wife and it absolutely confirmed what you’d been turning yourself inside-out over, his abuse.

He’s never forgiven you for that, end of. Just for that alone you can’t stay around someone who speaks like this, its toxic, just making those hollow promises. Easy words, that he can fulfil.

You don’t believe there’ll be any change and knowing this means you face accepting one thing, that you can’t continue with him in any way. He’s just desperately flailing around dealing with the consequences of everything that he brought down upon himself by abusing you and your son.

you’ve got this, Icandothis

warmest wishes

ts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content