Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Nothinglikeme
      Participant

He’s (detail removed by moderator) told me he’s been recording me. There was nothing to hear, obviously, what the hell?

KIP.
      Participant

I think that may be illegal for a start. Also abusers are Pathalogical liars and they fish for information because they are so insecure. He will be hoping you give away some information, even though there is none. They’re paranoid and dangerous. I don’t know your history with this man but this is a huge red flag.

fizzylem
      Participant

Wierdo. Sounds like a mind game to me. When you leaving? x

KOTB
      Participant

Hi Nothinglikeme, my ex used to say that he had secretly recorded my conversations to use against me. I witnessed him threatening the mother of his children that he had secretly recorded her as well. (It was all b******t) He was paranoid incase either of us had recordings of his abuse. They are all paranoid, pathological liars. Just try and ignore it.
      KOTB

diymum@1
      Participant

i had an experience of this – (detail removed by moderator) – they dont know whats appropriate these guys and it goes against them in the end xx

Nothinglikeme
      Participant

Hi everyone – I made him leave – for a few days at least.

KIP.
      Participant

Good for you. Get the locks changed and get a plan in place to prevent his return. Speak to a solicitor. This is a very dangerous time for you. He will sense he is losing control. Be very careful x get in touch with your local women’s aid for support. You’ve wounded his pride and they don’t like that x

diymum@1
      Participant

Mayb alert the police – keep them in the loop that your feeling intimidated and scared. Always better to have back up, prepare now he might not kick off if he knows you’ve let the authoritys know what’s going on. It also sets a presidency -that your taking this seriously and following it through xx be strong this is the best and only way forward xxxx love diymum

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content