• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My partner got me arrested after attacking me for the last time (detail removed by Moderator) ago.
      I’d never been arrested in my life.
      It was horrible but nothing came of it because I didn’t do anything and he lied about the argument but it was the final straw and I’ve left him after many many times, this is the final one.
      I removed him off all social media and the day the police told me nothing was going to happen to me or him I put a post online stating how amazing services (detail removed by Moderator)
      He has created a fake FB profile and he commented on my posts, underneath lots of nice comments from my family and friends stating how it never happened like I said, how I was the one who was arrested for assault, was drunk and spent the night in the cell.
      I feel physically sick, it’s definitely him from the way he’s writing but why would he do that? I didnt’ mention his name I just said how i’d finally left and how amazing the police and nurses were.
      It’s made me feel like the whole thing was my fault. (detail removed by Moderator)
      Now he’s on this crusade and is messaging all his friends stating he never attacked me (or his ex wife, she accused him to) and I feel physically sick.
      He genuinely doesn’t think he did anything wrong. I told the police everything, (detail removed by Moderator) I even said, if I’d have slapped him in his face then I still don’t think I’d deserve what he said afterwards.
      Why do they do this? How do they have the power to make you feel like it’s all your fault?!
      I just want to move on and never hear from him again.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi

These men are (detail removed by Moderator) and are unable to see anything they do as wrong.

Personally I would contact the police on the none emergency number and get their advice.

Also report him to facebook, you can also block him so that he can not post on to your post.

I have doubted myself on numerous occasions, but in my heart I know that it is not me but him.

just remember you deserve better and didn’t ask for the abuse you have had to live though. Our best revenge is surviving.

FS xx

Alicenotichains
      Participant

Hi,

Yes it’s funny how none of them think they have done anything wrong and try and twist it round on you.

My ex said, “How dare you tell my family I was violent”….

….Come again?? How about… How dare you smash my head into the wall?? How dare you stand in my back garden in my peaceful , quiet little street and call me a (detail removed by Moderator) at the top of your voice? How dare you make death threats? How dare you try and squeeze my body so hard I can’t breathe? How dare you stalk me? How dare you almost get my kids removed by social services? Tell me why we never had any of those conversations?!? Where are the answers to those questions?
      I liked the comment by FS where she sAid ” surviving is the best revenge”… I am going to make that my mantra x

KIP.
      Participant

I came off all social media and I would advise you to do the same until you’re no longer vulnerable to him. I have stayed off social media for my own safety and sanity. It’s the sensible thing to do. I don’t want him knowing where I’m going and what I’m doing. Give yourself time to heal. unless you have bail or a restraining order I doubt there is much the police can do but I would advise you to log the contact with them. They may issue him a warning but if things do escalate then you have started to show a pattern of behaviour which can be used against him.

Nova
      Participant

Asdfgh…yes they will stop at nothing, they get consumed with a target all their waking hours are spent thinking of ways to cause more pain and cruelty.

I don’t know what else to say except believe in yourself and block him out.
      Alice I like to ask all of those questions, they are totally..deluded, evil.

Cx

Anonymous
      Inactive

I stupidly panicked and deleted the post but if he does it again I will screenshot it etc.

It hurts that someone would convince themselves that attacking their partner by kicking them in the back and dragging them by their hair down the stairs was deserved when she throws a phone at you that misses because you’d been messaging another woman! He will NEVER ever see that as wrong. I just don’t get it.

He’s got a history of attacking women, he hates women yet will always say it was their fault because they antagonized him or how he just has an anger problem not a ‘control’ problem.
      Every woman in his life when I met him accused him of being controlling, I just thought he was a control freak with himself but when he started making me feel bad for going out or generally just the way I lived my life I realised it wasn’t right.

Agh anyway, must not ramble. thanks for the advice!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content