Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wateringcan
      Participant

Hes with someone new… why do i feel so heartbroken? I have spent days in tears and cant help but even feel a little bit jealous that he is with someone else that isnt me 🙁
      Everyone says i should be happy i got a lucky escape but i still feel so hurt my heart aches 🙁

Anonymous
      Inactive

Aw. Poor you. I felt like this when my ex found someone new although they broke up pretty quickly. I think it’s just part of the process and you know, in the end, he won’t treat her any better than he treated you.

Do something nice for yourself. Distract yourself. Post on here.

KIP.
      Participant

It’s designed to hurt you and you wouldn’t be human if it didn’t because you had a bond with this man. Him however never formed such a bond so he’s moved on to his next victim and you can bet he will make sure you know all about it. I’d block him on everything And tell your friends and family that you don’t wish to hear any gossip about him unless it is to do with your safety. I remember my ex when we were still together started a relationship and his gf put it on fb that she was in a relationship with my husband. That’s how little they care and he made sure I knew. This was just another form of abuse because I said I didn’t love him anymore. It’s called triangulation in domestic abuse. Try to rise above it and do not take it personally. You’re grieving and doing everything that’s healthy to recover. He’s toxic to you and always will be so zero contact. Third party for hangovers and all contact via third party texts. He wants to get close to you to punish you, to make your question yourself and to make himself feel big but you know deep down he’s a pathetic insecure little man who thrives on abusing. I feel your pain and I remember it. Winston Churchill said when you’re going through hell, keep going! Just keep going x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content