Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Past my house as I were walking doen the steps a disgusting look at me next thing he’s in traffic so scared x

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hi betterdays,

He’s triggered the fear in you, that he instilled in the first place. Don’t mind him (easier said than done), as the hostile, contemptuous looks from my abuser’s face, directed at me always triggers me. Well who wouldn’t be triggered? Who likes being on the receiving end of a look full of hatred and hostility. I regularly have to put up with these looks from a ‘group of bullies’ at work and it triggers me because I was reared by ‘those hateful’ looks from my abuser mum and my abuser ex-husband.

Grrr. Says more about our abusers than us. They are just letting us glimpse in to their souls, full of hate, full of poison, no loving thing ever comes from them (except when its to manipulate, and charm and get what they want!). How sad and pathetic are they. As my barrister said about my abuser ‘ He is a complete waste of space’.

Don’t let him ruin your precious day with your boys. And don’t let him get into your head, that’s what he wants.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content