Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Moon
      Participant

Hi
      I’ve been catching up with everyone’s journeys and I feel every ounce of pain for those still stuck and I feel so much hope when I read of life on ‘the other side’
      He is back to work today and we have had such a lovely morning so relaxed and am now round friends house and playing games with everyone and no one is being hurt its such lovely family time. We will have to be back before he is home from work as everything isn’t done at home and I don’t want to start him off as soon as he is home.
      Feel like I have gone full circle I’m back to trying to please him and make sure everything is perfect and sometimes I don’t even know what I’ve done wrong 😢.
      I just can’t seem to fight him anymore I just haven’t got the strength. I feel like everything as its how it is now. I’ve not drunk any alcohol this Christmas to try and keep myself safer, but things hurt more.
      I’ve been hurt both inside and out and degraded and emotionally drained.
      He has told me some awful things implying that they will happen to me. I just think ‘get on with it then ‘ at least I will be free ! There seems to be nothing he doesn’t do to me !
      I want this day to go on forever such a lovely calm safe feeling. My little girl is just being a innocent little girl today, melts my heart . I know the answer to fix this and trust me I’ve been practicing those words just need to find the strength to do it.
      Xx
      At least I survived Christmas and wasn’t as bad as if anticipated so that’s a bonus 😀

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi moon

Si pls you can have a lovely day without him enjoy every moment xx

It’s hard and I will dance to his tune without thinking, it’s a survival technique.

You will become strong enough to break free, make plans and keep safe xx

Here to when happy days are the norm.

Just leaving for my second workout of the day 😊

Moon
      Participant

To me my life the norm. But am loving whatever today is. Would love the life my friends have.
      I just don’t wanna go back today X
      Am impressed you in 2nd workout 😜Xx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Lol better than staying indoors. 😉 in one way I should thank him, I’m fitted, stronger and have a better figure than when I was in my twenties xx and it keeps me head clear 😁

Hope the rest of your day went well and that he behaves this evening x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content