Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jemimapuddleduck
      Participant

Hi all.

This is my first post.

Im Currently trying to get away from my ex. I got her out my house. Now she just won’t leave me alone. I block her on everything but she bombards me with voice mails. I Currently have around (detail removed by moderator).

She starts arguments all the time. But then its all my fault. She doesn’t care where I am when she starts arguments, I could be at work or anywhere. I block her so I can keep my mind focused on my job.

Recently things have got worse. My head is mashed. I dont even know what to say or where to start.

She wanted kids with me and I said no. So she got me a dog. I have a dog already who is elderly. I’d been planning on getting another dog. (Detail removed by moderator). Now she says (detail removed by moderator) any days off I have she demands I bring the dog to her.

Im sorry if this doesn’t make sense. This is only a tiny bit of things she does.

Shes threatened me and my child shes also threatened to put the windows through in my car and my house.

She makes out to her family im the one who’s horrible. I took her to her (detail removed by moderator). She then had a conversation with a family member told them I had let her down and disappointed her. She then screen shot the messages from that conversation and sent me them.

I got some bad news about my elderly dog (detail removed by moderator). I dont think he has much longer. she claimed to be supportive but then (detail removed  by moderator). She then continued to be horrible.

Last night I was close to calling the police.

Im sorry again if nothing makes sense, nothing makes sense at the moment.

KIP.
      Participant

I’m sorry you’re going through this and I’d urge you to call the police and speak to the domestic abuse department. Abuse always gets worse, especially when we try to end things. At least she has no rights to come near your home now. Definitely talk to the police. It’s harrassment x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content