Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lifeincolour
      Participant

Hey there I’m new here , just wanted to say hello , feeling a little overwhelmed right now feel confused . Kinda just laying here feeling numb in a way.

Bananaboat
      Participant

Hello, welcome to the forum it’s an amazing group who can help you through. Hope you’re ok x

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi lifeincolour, welcome to the forum… post when you are ready, we are all here for you, you are not alone ❤️

Lifeincolour
        Participant

Hi there here for help , Thankyou so very much x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi lifeincolour, welcome to the forum, your probably in shock and been through a lot, take your time your systems probably switched off cos of what it’s been through (it’s normal) you can message some more (if you want) when you feel up to it, it’s be nice to yourself time now 💗💞💗

Lifeincolour
        Participant

Hi there auriel, that means a great deal to me that. Thankyou. It’s very hard to start explain how I feel without giving my story x

Anonymous
        Inactive

We understand it’s like a hollow dead kinda feeling, I liken mine to feeling like a teddy bear a mean child has pulled all the stuffing out of then being ironed flat over and over again I think there’s severe depression with me sometimes too, it could be your suffering in that way though can’t diagnose but it would make sense given circumstances things they’ve probably done/said/treated you like and your having to acknowledge it all and it’s a horrible thing and way to feel 🤗💛🤗

Lifeincolour
      Participant

Hi there banana boat , Thankyou so much. Means a great deal to me . Just so overwhelmed by my feelings and how to handle this

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content