Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

So my eldest has gone bk to his dad , I should be releif cause he was mentally breaking me down slowly , but it still hurts , I told him if he can’t listen to me he can go , so he went, told him he can’t live with me anymore , said he would be bk anyway , told him he can stay with my brother if he chooses to return, thus feels so hard cause I have to protect my youngest too, feel gutted that he hasn’t even call ,an trying to tell myself that this tough love is how he will learn , I really do hope so , people in past have said they have had to cut there kids of to teach them hard lesson , I feel like part of me has died , want to just cry but can’t ….don’t know if i was in wrong or right by saying I’m parent and if u can’t listen and respect me doors r closed ….

mixed-up mum
      Participant

Hi Confused123 – so sorry for what you are going through right now it must be so hard – tearing you apart because of what you want to do, and what you know you have to do.
      You have tried your best in what were extremely difficult circumstances – you did all you could do.

He is your son and you will always love him, no matter what – but you tried your best and gave him so many chances – what more can you do…….

You have to think what was best for everyone in the house, yes its hard on you – but it gets to the stage where ‘tough love’ is the only way forward….

He is trying to make you suffer by not calling you – hes knows you will be feeling bad and he’s trying to make you ‘pay’ for what you did – but he will come around yet.

You did what you had to do, for eveyones sake – don’t be hard on yourself.

Love Mixed-up Mum x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content