This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KIP. 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #87646
     I wont take no more 

    Feeling destroyed, I don’t want my ex to ever see our (detail removed by moderator) son again, knowing that there is outstanding allegations of non recent abuse against my daughter his step daughter. Feeling quite distraught

  • #87648

    Contact your local women’s aid for advice and support. Speak to a family solicitor, most offer free initial advice. Ring Rights of Women for free advice. Build a case against him by keeping all evidence, lists of witnesses. Get social services on your side. Your GP on your side. Keep a diary Nd journal of everything you can remember. Get the police involved with the abuse against your daughter. Ring the helpline number on here too. They can tell you of other organisations that can support you x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account