This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KIP. 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

  • Author
  • #113549


    Just wanted to ask how to check ex partner criminal records?

    Thank you

  • #113554

    You can ask the police using Claire’s Law. There’s an online form on the police website but I’ve been told they won’t disclose information if you’re no longer in the relationship. Perhaps your local women’s aid or the national domestic abuse helpline could give you further information x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account